Amazing truths about Nepal
- Nepal is home to the world’s highest mountain, Mt.Everest 8,848m.
- Lord Buddha was born in Lumbini, Nepal.
- Yeti, the elusive snowman is believed to roam the mountain region of Nepal.
- Mo: mo, A type of dumpling which is a very popular dish here.
- Nepal is the only country that does not have a rectangular flag.
- Nepal is a secular country with 2/3 of the population being Hindus followed by Buddhists (10.74%).
- Deepest gorge of the world is located in Nepal.
- Thorong La is the widest pass in the world.
- You can see the highest tea shop( 5416m) of the world from sea level.