|Group Size||Min 02 Pax|
|Arrival On||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Departure From||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Accommodation||Stone Built Houses (tea houses) during trek|
|Meals||All meals during trek & breakfast in kathmandu|
The Royal Trek is one of the shortest treks that follow a shrub-like path along the foothills of Annapurna, north of the Pokhara valley. The Royal Trek is so-named because Prince Charles and his 90 person entourage had explored this route in the early eighties. This trek provides opportunities for meaningful cultural experiences with a diverse mix of people and cultures that inhabit this region.
The journey of Royal trek begins in the beautiful lakeside city of Pokhara and passes through beautiful Gurung ethnic villages. During the trek, we are able to enjoy stunning views of the eloquently built hillside rice terraces, the magnificent Annapurna range, Machapuchhre [Fishtail] and the Langtang mountain views. The trip finally ends at the scenic Begnas Lake which is about 30 km west of Pokhara City.
The Royal trekking trip is basically recommended for beginners who are restricted by time to trek longer. This Royal trek presents a true picture of uniqueness and allowing us the chance to capture traditional lifestyles of the tribes whose ancient religious practices and traditions have remained unchanged for thousands of years. Compared to other trekking areas in the Annapurna region, Royal trekking route is less crowded, so you can get more close to nature, culture and lifestyle.
Submit your review
- Day 01: Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu(1350m)
- Day 02: Kathmandu Valley full day Sightseeing
- Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara (850m) Duration: 7 hrs by Ac tourist bus-210km
- Day 04: Pokhara to Kalikasthan [1,370m/4,496ft]: 1 hr drive, 4-5 hrs trek
- Day 05: Kalikasthan to Syaklung [1,730m/5,675ft]:5-6 hrs
- Day 06: Syaklung to Chisapani [1550m/5,084ft]: 5-6 hrs
- Day 07: Chisapani to Pokhara
- Day 08: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu: 6-7 hrs drive
- Day 09: Farewell Dinner at Evening
- Day 10: Final Departure Day