|Activity||Trekking & Hiking|
|Group Size||Min 02 Pax|
|Accommodation||Stone Built Houses (Tea Touses)|
|Arrival On||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Departure From||Kathmandu, Nepal|
- Scenic adventure trip with less trek difficulty.
- Spectacular panoramas of shining mountains amidst the clouds.
- Opportunity to get social with Sherpa and observe their culture up close.
- Tengboche Monastery surrounded by rhododendron forest providing graceful views of Everest.
- View of snowy peaks like grand Everest, Nuptse, Thamserku, Amadablam, Kusum and quite a few others.
- UNESCO world heritage site: Sagarmatha National Park blessing your short trek.
- The charming and picturesque village of Khumjung and Khunde.
Difficulty throughout Everest View TrekThough the altitude of this trek is low when compared with other Everest region treks, there is still some difficulty in Everest View trek. The height of this trek is not what fresh or novel trekkers are used to. So, going through this trek without a wee bit of preparation might create difficulty for you. Altitude sickness might get you on such height, so we highly recommend you to walk slowly throughout the trekking journey as stay as hydrated as possible. If you decide to go on this trek rashly, without any research you might get there on the wrong season. This is again going to accumulate to the trek difficulty as wrong weather/season might result in slippery and hence unsafe trails. Harsh weather conditions might further denigrate the pleasure of your trip.
Best season for Everest View Trek:Before going for this trek, do research properly and decide the best time for Everest View Trek suited for you. Everest View Trek is made worth it by the sublime vistas along the trail. Trek trails have a tendency to be tougher depending upon the time of the year. Also, is you pick poorly, there's a good chance that you won’t grasp the best of views thus giving you mixed feelings about the trip. Here we offer you the highlights of the whole trek and suggest to you how some seasons might be better than the other for this sightseeing travel.
- Slippery and muddy trail increases the trek difficulty. Moreover, the trek trail is prone to leeches.
- Also, this summer/monsoon season won’t provide the best of views
- We recommend you to disregard this season for this or any other high-altitude treks in Nepal.
- One of the best times for this short trek or any other trekking journey as well.
- Thriving rhododendron forest adds up to the beauty of the trek trail.
- The clear capped peak view will make up for the physical throes.
- The colorful and pleasing scent will make your short trek even more unforgettable.
- The guest houses/ lodges might be packed or busy.
- Another best season for the Everest Short Trek
- The clear mountain Panoramas of snowy peaks you will perceive is going to stay with you forever.
- The absence of a blooming rhododendron forest makes this second-best season for this adventure travel.
- This season is chilling in the Everest region as the temperature can drop to around –12 degrees Celsius.
- Since the altitude of the trek is not as high as other treks, you can trek in this season, provided you have done winter season packing.
- The views will be really awe-inspiring.
Accommodations:We arrange airport pick up and drop service to you from the international or domestic flights throughout the trek in a private vehicle. You would be showered with 1-night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu after you arrive here. Find out more by contacting Himalayan Holyland Trek and Expeditions. During your trek, you would be accommodated in Teahouses arranged by us. We will serve you a meal 3 times in the trek. To help you with altitude sickness or help you adapt to the altitude, we offer you hot soup in High altitude. A sleeping bag is an optional thing for you to carry as we will manage a comfortable teahouse for you.
- Best service from seasoned Guide with finesse
- Porter service so that you wouldn’t be worried by your heavy bags during your trekking journey.
- Take proper care of your well-being throughout the trek, providing you with comfortable tea houses, healthy and tasty food, soups etcetera.
- Great souvenir-trip completion certificate.
- Know the Everest and its neighboring peak well.
Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport and transfer to hotel (1350m) & trek preparation.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Lukla (2860m) Flight, Trek to Phakding (2610m) 3hrs O/N Lodge.
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m) 5hrs O/N Lodge.
Day 04: Namche Bazaar to Khumjung (3789m) 2-3hrs O/N Lodge.
Day 05: Khumjung to Manjo/Banker (2670m) 5-6hrs O/N Lodge.
Day 06: Banker to Lukla (2840m) 5-6hrs) O/N Lodge.
Day 07: Lukla to KTM flight back, evening farewell dinner O/N at Hotel (B.D.).
Day 08: Final departure day to your destination.